NOPEC Buys Energy in Bulk to Help With Your Utility Bills
We pass the savings and benefits on to over 200 member communities in Ohio.
We do this by:
- Negotiating on behalf of our members for competitive energy rates and better terms and conditions.
- Educating residents and customers in member communities on how they can conserve energy and save even more on their energy bills.
- Advocating for consumer-friendly energy legislation at both the state and federal level.
Our Energy Partner
NOPEC buys electricity and natural gas in bulk from NextEra Energy Services Ohio, LLC, a subsidiary of NextEra Energy, Inc. NextEra Energy, Inc. is a trusted group of companies with more than 80 years of performance excellence, exceptional credit ratings, and financial stability.
This partnership enables NOPEC to extend competitive gas rates and electric rates to our members.
If you have questions or for more information, call us!
We do more than save you money.
In addition to saving Ohio residents and small businesses hundreds of millions of dollars since 2001, we also:
- Educate legislators about the consumer benefits of energy aggregation and advocate for you in hearings that directly impact energy regulation and the rates on your utility bills.
- Invest in our communities by providing grants, customer education programs, and small business energy-efficient financing.
- Help you reduce energy consumption with our Energy Savings Center, monthly Energy Connection newsletter, maintenance reminders, energy-saving blog series, and Energy Savings Road Map.
- Engage with our communities and their residents through our event sponsorship program, supporting local community events