Applications for funding will be available April 1 - July 1, 2023.
NOPEC Foundation FAQs
- Qualified 501c3 nonprofit organizations
- Located within a NOPEC community or serves NOPEC communities
- Governmental entities from NOPEC member communities
The following list of projects are just a few examples of the types of projects that might qualify:
- Investigative early projects
- Feasibility studies
- Diversity & inclusion programs
- Poverty reduction programs
- Energy equity initiatives
- Inter-community cooperative programs
- Capacity building
- Bridging the “Digital Divide”
In general, it is the expectation of the Foundation that awards will generally be between $10,000 - $40,000, depending on the type of project.
The NOPEC Foundation will begin accepting applications for the 2023 calendar year on April 1, 2023 with an application deadline of July 1, 2023.
Foundation awards will be announced in fall of 2023.