NOPEC Summer Events!
By Kelly on June 18, 2018
The weather is getting warmer, the days are getting longer and NOPEC wants to celebrate summer with you! We will be sponsoring and attending events all over the Northeast Ohio area in NOPEC member communities and we want you to join in on the fun! Between movie nights, free concerts and festivals, we are proud to play a role in all of our member communities.
Join in on the fun in your town with us! For more information on each of these events and what NOPEC does for its communities, visit our Facebook page: Northeast Ohio Public Energy Council - NOPEC!
- June 17th: Lake County Captains Game: NOPEC Water Bottle and Stress Ball Giveaway
- June 20th: Kirtland's Concerts and Movies on the Gazebo Green
- June 28th: Concord Township's Summer Concert Series- Chardon Polka Band
- July 6th: Lakewood's Front Porch Concert- The Rough and Tumble
- July 7th: Richmond Heights Summer Concert- Jazz at its Finest
- July 14th: Wickliffe's Rock the Mansion
- August 3rd: Richfield's Friday Night Drive-in Concert- Morning Star Bluegrass
- August 7th: Chardon's National Night Out
- August 10th: Berea's Live at the Lake Summer Concert Series- Jon Langston
- August 17th: Lakewood's Front Porch Concert Series- Mr. Eric's Music
We hope to see you out when we visit your community this summer!Tags: